Only persons aged 18 years or over may access our websites and use the services offered by us. We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 18. People under the age of 18 who wish to use the site, must do so with the guidance and personal details from their parent or guardian.
- All other terms and conditions remain valid with agreement on supplements or modifications.
- The customer accepts these Terms and Conditions and is aware of their contents. The customer agrees that Sunny Digital Prints has correctly informed them of its Terms and Conditions.
- In case Sunny Digital Prints cannot deliver in observance of the agreement due to force majeure, it will notify the customer by email at the earliest opportunity, without obligation for compensatory or return payment.
- Subject to these terms you may open an account with Sunny Digital Prints by completing the Registration Form. Once your registration has been accepted (and until your account is terminated) you will be able to purchase our items using credit/debit card.
- During the registration process you will be asked to supply your email address. This will help us to verify your identity on future visits. Should you register using an invalid email address or using invalid credit card details Sunny Digital Prints may terminate your account at any time without notice.
- Each registration is for a single user only.
- You will also need to provide a password in order to access your account and the photos which have been uploaded to it. We do not permit you to share your password with any other person. You must keep your password secure at all times. You will be responsible for any damage or losses caused by unauthorised access resulting from your failure to keep your password secure.
What You Are Not Allowed To Do
- You are not permitted to register multiple accounts for use by the same person unless specifically authorised by us in writing. Breach of this clause may result in immediate suspension of your service.
- You are not allowed to use any images or other material including text based annotations and comments, which contain any of the following:
- material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive;
- material that breaches any applicable laws or legislation.
- You may cancel your account by contacting us by email or by phone.
- The customer's billing and shipping information will appear on the order review and confirmation page as well as the invoice/receipt after an order is placed. Customers are responsible for reviewing and ensuring Sunny Digital Prints receives the complete and correct address information for shipping purposes. Payment is required in full prior to processing orders.
- All prices include formatting, getting image ready for print, and delivery.
- For personalized items, all digital image files submitted must be in correct format.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring their image's resolution is suitable for printing.
- Once you have placed an order for any products or services through our websites (including any order for printing services), the order will not be treated as having been accepted until you receive confirmation from us that this is the case. This confirmation may be provided by email or post.
- Offer codes may be published from time to time as part of a promotion. Offer codes can only be used for online orders placed through our websites. A maximum of one offer code can be specified per order. Unless otherwise specified, postage and packing charges will still apply to orders subject to an offer code. Further conditions may apply and if applicable will be published with the relevant offer code.
- We will act with reasonable endeavor to reply promptly to all correspondence. Such reply may be by email.
Supply of pictures/digital information
- Image archives transferred for processing to Sunny Digital Prints remain the property of the user. See our uploading policy for info.
- You retain all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in those images that you have uploaded to our websites or emailed to us where you already own such rights. We are the owner (or the licensee) of all intellectual property rights in our websites.
- The customer declares to be familiar with the production process of the product.
- The customer accepts that the properties of the provided material may change, such as colour, contrast, clarity, sharpness and graphical display.
- You may upload digital images to our websites yourself or you can send a USB stick or CDs to us. For further guidance and information on images and uploading please visit our files guidance.
- Your images will be deleted after production is completed unless you have given instruction to us to keep files for certain times.
Artwork / Setup / Design Costs
- A charge will be made to cover any additional studio work involved where copy supplied is not clear and legible, nor suitable for professional printing. Artwork charged at minimum £35 per hour.
- All artworks, (in PDF) may be sent to customer’s email for approval before printing and Sunny Digital Prints shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the customer in proofs.
The user shall ensure that their images respect valid laws, specifically the provisions of criminal law concerning pornography, violence and pedophilia, Sunny Digital Prints will report any violation of criminal law.
Sunny Digital Prints reserves the right not to process images whose contents does not meet UK laws.
- The customer provides correct and complete delivery name and street address details.
- The customer fully incurs cost to Sunny Digital Prints caused by supply of incorrect address details.
- In case of delay Sunny Digital Prints will contact the customer to agree on a new delivery date.
Damage to packaging is not considered damage to the product and Sunny Digital Prints is not liable for damage to packaging due to transport.
- Process of customer orders cannot start unless payment, of the correct amount as indicated in the order confirmation, has been received.
- The customer is in neglect when paying late, without necessary proof of default.
- We support a broad range of payment methods in cooperation with our payment partner - Paypal
- Sunny Digital Prints always checks the address details to prevent fraud. The customer is expected to supply their full and correct name and street address details to prevent any delay.
Sunny Digital Prints is not liable for damage of any nature due to incorrect information supplied by the customer.
Neither is Sunny Digital Prints liable for damage of any nature as a result of improper use or abuse of the products after delivery.
Sunny Digital Prints guarantees confidentiality of all information provided by the customer in the execution and/or in relation to the execution of the agreement.
Sunny Digital Prints assures the information is not handed over to third parties and will not use the information for other than stated purposes in the agreement.
Both parties are held to confidentiality of information obtained as part of the agreement, either explicitly stated by one of the parties or as a result of the nature of the information.
Changes and Explanation
Sunny Digital Prints is entitled to modify the Terms and Conditions. These changes come into effect on the announced date decided by Sunny Digital Prints. We agree to inform the customer reasonably in advance if they are to be affected by these changes.
Materials supplied by the customer
All coated fabric and other paper materials (our third party suppliers) are tested and used in the production, any faults or misuses (cause by delivery or poor package) will be the responsibility of Sunny Digital Prints.
We do not accept any fabrics or paper materials from customers, unless an agreement has been made by us.
Business customers may have trade accounts, depending on the number of orders they have placed with us. Trade accounts will offer credit control for 14 or 30 days (prior to agreement by us).
In respect of Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 , all unpaid debts due from the customer shall be liable to incur charges of 8.5% interest. This interest will be chargeable for the period of non-payment, until you receive a call and warning letter from us. After this time, if the issue is still not resolved, Sunny Digital Prints may take legal action.
All reasonable efforts shall be made by Sunny Digital Prints to obtain the best possible colour reproduction on every job. However colour variation is inherent in the Digital printing process. It is therefore understood and accepted as reasonable that, Sunny Digital Prints shall not be required to guarantee any exact colour match (due to physical dot gain, press & ink tolerances or for any other reason) on the printed job.
Matching a customer's existing artwork exactly is also unlikely especially with the texture and colour vibrancy of original stock on photographs, transparencies, digital camera RGB images, electronic graphic file, and previously printed matter.
Paper weights, coated fabrics, PVC and other items/materials listed on our product pages are guaranteed but due to circumstances beyond our control, such as stocks held by the paper mills, paper brands can vary throughout the year. In the event of a particular brand of paper being discontinued we will endeavor to find a suitable replacement.
Sunny Digital Prints guarantees to do its utmost to ensure availability of the services of printing. Temporary interruptions of the services are, however, possible due to technical or other reasons. Sunny Digital Prints make every effort to inform its customers as efficiently as possible about the nature and duration of any interruptions, but shall incur no liability whatsoever in the event that its services are unavailable.
In the event of loss or damage to customer data storage medium, the liability of Sunny Digital Prints be limited to the replacement of the data storage
Operation of the Website
We may change the format and content of our websites (or any products or services offered by our websites) at any time.
We may terminate or suspend the operation of our websites (or terminate or suspend provision of any products or services offered through our websites) for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason. We may do this at any time and without notice.
Questions, concerns or complaints
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about material which appears on our websites, please contact us.
Complaints or claims must be notified to us within 14 days of receipt of products.
These terms (and the provision of products and services by us) are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation of these terms or in relation to the provision of any products and services by us the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or other relevant country.